FLEXIBLE TRAINING OPTIONS
Receive SOLIDWORKS classroom training in a traditional group setting.
- Our 30+ certified instructors have industry experience and teach over a thousand students every year.
- We provide a state-of-the-art laptop for each student to use for hands-on exercises during class.
- You get to leave the office so you can focus on learning.
- It is a hands-on, live, interactive group training session from a professional, qualified instructor
- You will have the opportunity to discuss the course content and ask any questions directly to your instructor.
- You will practice your skills on your desktop just as if you were in a physical training session.
- Our instructor can view your screen and help you in real-time with any issues.
- We are available to answer your questions before, during and after your class.
Perfect for the individual or groups who need to solve a specific challenge or simply want a personalized experience. CATSolutions can provide custom training in our office, at your location, or a neutral location. We can provide state-of-the-art laptops for each student to use for hands-on exercises during class.
CATSolutions offers a variety of SOLIDWORKS training course options including classroom training, on-site training, and online courses. Whether you are new to SOLIDWORKS, or a SOLIDWORKS expert looking to learn advanced skills, CATSolutions has a training course for you.
SOLIDWORKS Certification Courses range from a knowledge of core SOLIDWORKS functionality to application-specific tools like Sheet Metal or Weldments, as well as proficiency with add-in products such as PDM and Simulation. Demonstrate your expertise and earn a SOLIDWORKS certification complete with a digital badge. With a digital badge, you can share your achievements with employers and your professional network.
CATSolutions offers a variety of AVEVA training course options including classroom training, on-site training, and online courses. Whether you are new to AVEVA, or a AVEVA expert looking to learn advanced skills, CATSolutions has a training course for you.
Whether you’re new to Inventor, or looking to brush up on your existing skills, we have an online training course for you. Everything is covered from 3D Design, to surface modelling, to drawings and more. We can even do fully customised training courses tailored to your industry. All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
DON’T SEE THE COURSE YOU WANT?
We offer custom training options for SOLIDWORKS , CATIA, AVEVA and INVENTOR . We can even come to you! Contact us today for more details.