This AVEVA training is to provide Engineers with the knowledge and skills necessary to create and maintain the major project indices such as Line List, Equipment Index on AVEVA Engineering.
The aim of this training is to provide a clear understanding of the basic features of AVEVA Engineering Tags application.
- To familiarise users with the screen layout and the workings of the user interface.
- To create and maintain Project Indexes.
- To understand the various ways in which they can be modified.
- Generate key project documents e.g. Datasheets, Line list. Equipment List etc.
- Introduction to the tool.
- Creating and managing lists.
- Use of additional tag functions.
- Creating and managing datasheets
- Create and modify tag elements ( Tag Workflow )
- Using lists and producing an Excel export
- Import-Export Excel
- Understanding the multidisciplinary part
- Use Compare / Update
|Audience||Engineers involved with project deliverables such as Datasheets, Line Lists, and Process Equipment Lists.|
|Language||English – French – Arabic|
|Prerequisites||Knowledge of Microsoft suite, especially Excel, and understanding of layout and use of engineering indices/lists and Datasheets on a project.|
|Location||On site – Online – Customer site|
|Software Version||AVEVA Engineering|
|Level of training||Advanced|