The aim of the training is to Provide skills to use the AVEVA E3D DESIGN Applications in the most productive way for the following disciplines: Equipment design, Piping design, Civil Works basic Design, Structural Design.
- Familiarization of AVEVA™ E3D Design product and functionalities
- How to display and manipulate the 3D model and the techniques for creating and modifying 3D models
- Day 1: General Concepts (features and graphical manipulations), creation of basic equipements.
- Day 2: Equipments design associated to the Model Editor feature, Basic civil workBasic
- Day 3: Piping design, component creation, piping assemblies
- Day 4: Advanced piping design, Modifications, quality checks, Introduction to the “quick routing”, Isometric deliverable production.
- Day 5: Creation of personal reports, BOM, MTO
- Day 6: Steel structure creation
- Day 7: Advanced steel structure creation, modification, panel and joints creation
|Audience||All Designers and Engineers|
|Language||English – French – Arabic|
|Prerequisites||Knowledge of engineering design – Familiarity with Microsoft Windows.|
|Location||On site – Online – Customer site|
|Software Version||AVEVA E3D DESIGN 2.1 or 3.1|
|Level of training||Beginner|