This training course is aimed at Piping Designers/Engineers with AVEVA Plant Pipework Modelling experience and aims to introduce the concepts of building catalogue components and piping specifications using the AVEVA Catalogue Paragon module.
- Understand Paragon and its benefits.
- Use the Catalogue Explorer to access the Catalogue, Properties, Model and Draw Databases.
- Create component Categories and Components.
- Create component Point Sets and Geometry Sets.
- Create Part Families and GPARTs.
- Set GPART reference attributes to 3D Model, 3D Templates, Draw Symbol Sets, etc.
- Set Symbol Key (SKEY) settings for use in IsoDraft.
- Create a Nozzle Specification.
- Create and maintain Piping Specifications.
- Create Branch, Reducer, Nominal Bore and Specification Tables.
- Create Connection Compatibility Tables.
- Create Properties Data.
- Day 1: General concept, architecture, coding system, Paragon module.
- Day 2: Creation of pipe components: Elbow, Tube, Flange, …
- Day 3: Creation of pipe components: Tee, Reducers, Valves…
- Day 4: Creation of advanced pipe components and piping specification
- Day 5: Creation of the automatic bolting definition
|Audience||Designated Cats & Specs personnel with Piping Design background.|
|Language||English – French – Arabic|
|Prerequisites||AVEVA E3D Pipework Modelling|
|Location||On site – Online – Customer site|
|Software Version||AVEVA E3D DESIGN 2.1 or 3.1|
|Level of training||Advanced|