This training course is aimed at Piping Designers/Engineers with AVEVA Plant Pipework Modelling
experience and aims to introduce the concepts of building catalogue components and piping specifications using the AVEVA Catalogue Paragon module.
· Understand Paragon and its benefits.
· Use the Catalogue Explorer to access the Catalogue, Properties, Model and Draw Databases.
· Create component Categories and Components.
· Create component Point Sets and Geometry Sets.
· Create Part Families and GPARTs.
· Set GPART reference attributes to 3D Model, 3D Templates, Draw Symbol Sets, etc.
· Set Symbol Key (SKEY) settings for use in IsoDraft.
· Create a Nozzle Specification.
· Create and maintain Piping Specifications.
· Create Branch, Reducer, Nominal Bore and Specification Tables.
· Create Connection Compatibility Tables.
· Create Properties Data.
Training will consist of oral and visual presentations, demonstrations and set exercises
|Audience||Designated Cats & Specs personnel with Piping Design background.|
|Prerequisites||AVEVA Everything3D™ Pipework Modelling|