AVEVA Everything3D™ (AVEVA E3D™) allows designers to utilise an array of applications contained within the program modules. This training guide provides discipline specific training for the Laser Model application [DW1] contained within the Model and Draw modules.
Using a simple Laser Model this guide describes how to:-
· Import and display Laser Data.
· Change the view quality or resolution.
· Create and manage Regions Of Interest.
· The use of photorealistic BubbleViews.
· Pipe Modelling using Laser Data.
· Clash Checking between Model Elements and Laser Data.
· Identify and demolish Regions Of Laser Data.
· Use Laser Data in the Draw Module.
· Introduce AVEVA E3D concepts specific to the Laser application.
· Understand the usage of Laser functionality on the E3D.
· Display Laser Data, changing the view quality or resolution.
· To easily navigate in Laser Environment.
· Investigate the use of photorealistic BubbleViews.
· Use of Enhanced Rendering in the Model Environment.
· Use Clash Checking within the Laser Data.
· Pipe Modelling Utilising Laser Data.
· To Demolish Laser Data to aid workflow.
· Utilising Laser Models / Combined models in the Draw Environment.
The aim of this training guide is to provide designers with the knowledge and skills necessary to display and use AVEVA E3D™ Laser models to help with the Design Process.
|Audience||All Designers and Engineers|
|Prerequisites||It is expected that trainees have completed the AVEVA Plant Everything3D Foundations and AVEVA Plant Everything3D Pipework Modelling training courses. Trainees who can demonstrate a suitable understanding of other AVEVA E3D applications and techniques may also be permitted to undertake the training.|