The aim of this training guide is to provide designers with the knowledge and skills necessary to display and use AVEVA E3D™ Laser models to help with the Design Process.
- Familiarization of AVEVA™ E3D Design laser application and functionalities
- How to display and manipulate the laser data and the techniques for navigating in Laser Environment
- How to design Piping and to use Clash within the laser data
- Introduce AVEVA E3D concepts specific to the Laser application.
- Understand the usage of Laser functionality on the E3D.
- Display Laser Data, changing the view quality or resolution.
- To easily navigate in Laser Environment.
- Investigate the use of photorealistic BubbleViews.
- Use of Enhanced Rendering in the Model Environment.
- Use Clash Checking within the Laser Data.
- Pipe Modelling Utilising Laser Data.
- To Demolish Laser Data to aid workflow.
- Utilising Laser Models / Combined models in the Draw Environment.
|All Designers and Engineers
|English – French – Arabic
|It is expected that trainees have completed the AVEVA E3D DESIGN USER training course.
Trainees who can demonstrate a suitable understanding of other AVEVA E3D applications and techniques may also be permitted to undertake the training.
|On site – Online – Customer site
|AVEVA E3D DESIGN 2.1 or 3.1
|Level of training