At the end of this Training Course the Support Administrator will have enough knowledge and understanding to be able to implement AVEVA E3D™ Supports on an AVEVA E3D™ Project.
· Configure an AVEVA E3D project for use with AVEVA E3D™ Supports.
· Understand the Project Catalogue requirements for AVEVA E3D™ Supports.
· Understand AVEVA E3D™ Supports System Defaults.
· Understand AVEVA E3D™ Supports Autonaming.
· Understand Ancillary Defaults.
· Understand Hanger Data.
· Understand Trunnion Defaults.
· Understand Structural Defaults.
· Understand Framework Template Administration.
· Understand User Defined Ancillaries.
· Understand how to customise AVEVA E3D™ Supports Automatic Drawing Production.
Training will consist of oral and visual presentations, demonstrations and set exercises
|Audience||Designated MDS Administration Personnel|
|Prerequisites||AVEVA Everything3D™ Multi-Discipline Supports|